Saturday, January 9, 2016

.......cat

I adopted a adorable cat today.
I am new mom again,  I feel blessed but I am nervous.  What if I can't take care of my cat? Luckily,  I adopted from home so the previous Madame was gentle enough to guide me my way.
My sister in law is an angel,  she helped me a lot, I learned to be patience with her. I sometimes feel she is also a part of Saraswati Mata. Sarawati Maya dhristha..
Anyway,  "Kutta" hasn't eat yet. I warm the Arnav 's old mattress under my bed. I bought Walmart brand heating pad, it's cheaper and work just fine. "Kutta" is playing with his catnip, a small toy I bought in Pet Value. It's 12:45 AM in Toronto,  Canada.  "Kutta" is warming me, I am having cold feet.
I second guess myself quite a few times but major decision I made in life is good. No regrets so far, "kutta" is an addition to my family so it is right, my only one motto "I never hurt anyone on purpose,  so I won't get hurt either."
In this universe,  there are many things that human being cannot understand.  They have imperfections to begin with. But lack of this knowledge,  human try to work everything perfectly,
Perfect meal, perfect figure,  perfectly clean bathroom,  perfect room temperature,  perfectly clean clothes,
Perfect parents,  perfect spouse,  perfect children,  perfect grand children,  and tons of regrets in death bed, 1 months , 2 months hospital meal, I V infused figure,  dirty diapers, cold rood, once a week laundry clothes,  no parents, no spouse,  busy children,  invisible grand children and 24 hours is really long, long in nursing home for senior citizens.
But call me "crazy" I am blessed to be different.  I adopted a cat and name him "kutta"
That's my bucket list .....
Thanks for reading,  breath and peace. .

No comments: